Sunday, January 11, 2015

Just for Fun . . . But Not Too Much Fun

Pencils like this typically are marked "Everlast" on the clip:


The gold-colored cylinder slides down when the pencil is pointed upwards, revealing what’s inside. This is one of the funnier ones:


"I should have danced all night," it reads. Why? Point the tip skyward and you’ll see . . .

To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 3, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.


1 comment:

Matt said...

What's really funny about that pencil is that in 1970 (really dating myself) my high school principal shut down our senior skit over that exact same play on the words to I Could Have Danced All Night (My Fair Lady) and a "pregnant" singer....the half dozen girls who got pregnant that year probably didn't help either!