Monday, November 24, 2014

A Carload Full of Clowns

When Joe Nemecek and I get together, we talk in advance to decide what we both need to bring along for a photo shoot. Since I’d finally managed to scare up a side-clip Chilton in the company’s distinctive "Clown" pattern (to my knowledge, that’s a collector nickname and not an official Chilton name for it), getting my examples and Joe’s together for a family picture was at the top of my list: Joe didn’t think it was worth doing, since it looked like we each had the same pencils. But I’m glad I insisted:


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 3, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.