Monday, September 15, 2014

What Might Have Been

One thing that I’ve found takes away a lot of pressure when I’m chasing these dumb pencils around is to think of a great pencil as being like a bus: when one comes around, if the time isn’t right or the fare is too high, you can always wait for the next one no matter how nice it is. They didn’t make just one, I’m always telling myself.

But every so often, something comes along and I know I’ve probably only got one shot to pull the trigger – and as was the case this time, I knew that in fact they probably did only make one. Well, two actually. Get a load of these:


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 3, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



2 comments:

Michael Quitt said...

These are stunning!! Thanks for posting the pics. I've never seen anything like them.
Best,
Michael Quitt
www.charmcitypens.com

Unknown said...

WOW!

Now... the hunt for more...?
;)
Jon