Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I've Got Three Guesses . . . OK, Maybe More

It’s been a long time since I’ve gotten to circle back around to the Everfeed. When I last talked about the brand, it was in the article titled "My Find of the Year," originally posted December 31, 2011 (http://leadheadpencils.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-find-of-year.html). Remember these?

That’s because I haven’t had anything else to talk about since that article was written. But then just a couple weeks ago, I found something – it’s the green pencil shown here with an Everfeed:


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 2, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



1 comment:

Inkograph Collector said...

I recently came across an Everfeed pen which has a clip of the same design as the Everfeed and Nasco referenced in this article. It interested me because the clip design is identical to that used by Inkograph on it pens starting in 1943. It would be interesting to know how that came to be.