Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Do-Over

Until about a year ago, I used an Olympus camera that belonged to Janet for the pictures I post here. The camera was a gift she had received from her employer on the anniversary of her hiring, and she was a very good sport about the fact that I had commandeered it for my pencil stuff.  There have been only a few times when she has pointedly asked, "Can I use my camera?"

When I finally decided to invest in a new camera, it was partly to return Janet’s camera to her – in great condition, excepting ordinary wear and tear from about four years service – and partly because I was no longer happy with the results I was getting and I wanted to do better. When I came home with a new camera, new lenses and some fancy new lighting, I could hardly wait to snap off a few shots, and this was the first pencil I reached for:



To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 3, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.


No comments: