Monday, June 17, 2013

Maybe It Stands for "Great Freakin' Pencil?"

Joe Nemecek knows that, while I may not be a rabid Buckeye fan, I am through and through a proud Ohioan. That’s why he brought this one with him to the Raleigh Pen Show and insisted on giving it to me:

To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 2, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cherished as much as you will obtain performed right here. informative post The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. internet nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you want be delivering the following.investigate this site in poor health indubitably come more in the past once more since precisely the similar nearly very frequently inside of case you shield this hike. Learn More

Unknown said...

Hi, I´ve founded a similar Pen like the one you posted and this is from 1960´s decade. I´m going to post a photo and maybe you can tell me something about it.