Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Different Sort of a Different Waterman

George Rimakis was full of surprises in Raleigh. After knocking my socks off with a couple Patricians right when I walked in the door, he had a couple other things about which he wanted my opinion. When he showed them to me, my opinion was that if I couldn’t talk him out of them, maybe I could talk him into a little quality time with my portable studio, so we headed up to my room to take a few pictures:


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 2, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ever come across the name I E Waterman in your research?
regards
Richard
Las Plumas