Wednesday, April 17, 2013

This One Doesn't Bug Me So Much

Maybe Joe’s right. Maybe I am a little bit Patrician crazy.

I mentioned awhile ago, while discussing the Sheaffer desk pencil, how desk pencils generally bug me. Heck, they don’t even fit on the same shelves or the same drawers as all my other pencils! But when this one popped up in an online auction, I just couldn’t resist:


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 2, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



2 comments:

David Nishimura said...

Waterman's big desk pens and desk pencil resemble the Patrician, but they weren't really Patricians.

The pens are never found with Patrician nibs, and Waterman literature never describes them as Patricians.

Jon Veley said...

So what DID Waterman call them in its literature?