Saturday, March 2, 2013

Whew!

I worry when I go out on a limb. Sure, part of throwing new research out there is having someone come forward with a piece of evidence you didn’t know about that proves you’re completely wrong. Sure, it’s all part of the learning process. But that doesn’t mean you don’t feel pretty silly when it happens.

I am pleased to report that this is not one of those stories.

I recently picked up another example of the Auto-Sharp:


This one is different from the one I featured in an article I wrote way back on January 30, 2012 (see https://leadheadpencils.blogspot.com/2012/01/auto-confusing-more-like.html). In the first place, it’s nickel silver rather than gold filled:


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 2, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



No comments: