Friday, November 2, 2012

OK, Maybe I Had The Second Prettiest Wasp . . . Or The Third

I’ll never learn not to put "est" on the back of a word. When I found a lovely rust and teal example of a WASP pencil (that’s the Sheaffer brand - WASP stands for W.A. Sheaffer Pen Company), I’d proudly announced over at Fountain Pen Network that I’d found the prettiest WASP.

As I was cruising around the online auction sites a while back, I saw a picture of another one, but I just wasn’t sure what the true color of it was. I figured what the heck- at worst its another example in the same color, and I love that color. But at best. . .

NOTE:  This article is now included in the print version of The Leadhead's Pencil Blog, available anywhere you buy books, or also from The Legendary Lead Company.

To order, here's the link:  Volume 1 at Legendary Lead Company




3 comments:

Dennis said...

Your right man, those are some fine looking pieces!

Dennis

Sheafferer said...

Damned pretty is way right for me, Jon.
Cheers,
Nicholas 'Sheafferer'

---------------
nescencua necat

Sheafferer said...

sorry, my signature didn't work here, hopefully now it does:

---------------------
nescencia necat